All our professionals at Gregory McNamara, D.P.M. maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Dr. Gregory McNamara
Massachusetts School of Law
- Andover, MA - 1999-2002
Juris Doctor Conferred on May 31, 2002
Admitted to the Massachusetts Bar on December 17, 2002.
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine Cleveland, Ohio, 1976-1980
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.)
UnitedStates Air Force Armed Forces Health
- Professions Scholarship
- Pi Delta National Podiatric Honorary Member
- Dean's List - All Quarters
Academic Average 3.7 out of a possible 4.0 top 10% of
- National Dean's List
- Outstanding Young Man of America in 1979
- Medicine - Community Hospital of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona 4/79
- Podiatric Surgery - Lutheran Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland 12/79
- Peripheral Vascular Disease – Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 2/80
- Dermatology – Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 3/80
Medford, Massachusetts, 1975-1981
Master of Science, Civil Engineering, Specializing in Public Health (M.S.) Degree Awarded in
- Research Fellowship - The National Council on Air and Stream Improvement (NCASI)
- "Characteristics of 1000 New Admissions to Cleveland Foot Clinic."
North Andover, Massachusetts, 1971-1975
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (B.S.)
- Sigma XI - for excellence in Research
- Dean's List - four out of eight semesters
- “Bis-Lithiation of Aromatic Halides.”
Post-Graduate Medical Training:
Fellow American Heart Association/Fellow
Department of Research
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland,
Ohio, 1/1/82 - 10/82
Uptake and Metabolism of Propranolol in the Isolated Hepatocyte and the Effects of Cimetidine.
Uptake of Lidocaine in the Isolated Hepatocyte and
The Effects of Cimetidine.
Chairman, Basic Sciences
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Lutheran Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland and University Hospital Department of Orthopedics, Baltimore, Maryland, 1/1/81 - 12/31/81
- Chief of Podiatric Medicine (Lutheran Hospital) – Marc Lenet, D.P.M.
- Director of Education (University Hospital) - John Kenzora, M.D.
- Dermatology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, 2/81, 4/81, Baltimore, Maryland
- Geriatrics, Levindale Hospital, 1/81, 3/81, Baltimore, Maryland
- Diabetes, Joslin Clinic/New England Deaconess Hospital, 5/81, Boston, Massachusetts
Lutheran Hospital/University Hospital (
majorityof cases performed at Lutheran) (Details of Procedures upon Request)